your doctor may evaluate you to determine whether you “may benefit from the medical use of marijuana”. These are
- Cancer, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), multiple sclerosis, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or spasticity disorders;
- Intractable pain, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean pain unrelieved by standard medical treatments and medications;
- Glaucoma, either acute or chronic, limited for the purpose of this chapter to mean increased intraocular pressure unrelieved by standard treatments and medications;
- Crohn’s disease with debilitating symptoms unrelieved by standard treatments or medications;
- Hepatitis C with debilitating nausea or intractable pain unrelieved by standard treatments or medications;
- Diseases, including anorexia, which result in nausea, vomiting, wasting, appetite loss, cramping, seizures, muscle spasms, or spasticity, when these symptoms are unrelieved by standard treatments or medications;
- Posttraumatic stress disorder; or
- Traumatic brain injury
You can view and download both sample card and Authorization from below.
This product has intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Marijuana can impair concentration, coordination, and judgement.
Do not operate a vehicle or machinery under the influence of this drug. There may be health risks associated with the
consumption of this product. For use by adults 21 or older. Keep out of the reach of children.